Matt Sponheimer's Class Stuff


Welcome to Class Stuff. You will find assorted posts and readings that are at least tangentially related to my classes on this page. This is meant to be a student resource, albeit a loosely organized and broad one. For those who are interested in learning a bit about my work there are links to some of my publications and my CV on the sidebar.

Site Search

Loading

Friday, September 16, 2011

ANTH 2010 Review Sessions for First Mid-Term

There will be three chances to meet with the TAs and instructor next week for exam review. The first review session will be in Hale 270 on Tuesday at 6 pm and will be convened by a TA. The second will be held in Hellems 199 on Wednesday at 7 pm and will also be convened by a TA. Finally, I will make myself available on Thursday, probably at the Louisville Starbucks, from about 7 to 9 pm.

The study sheet should be up on Tuesday by around noon. I would strongly encourage you to begin studying, even if only by taking a cursory scan through your notes, before then. We will also discuss the possibility of establishing study groups in class on Monday.