Matt Sponheimer's Class Stuff


Welcome to Class Stuff. You will find assorted posts and readings that are at least tangentially related to my classes on this page. This is meant to be a student resource, albeit a loosely organized and broad one. For those who are interested in learning a bit about my work there are links to some of my publications and my CV on the sidebar.

Site Search

Loading

Friday, November 19, 2010

ANTH 2010 Extra Credit

I hope you all have a very nice, and well-deserved, break next week! I just wanted to alert you to the fact that there are still extra credit options available. The best of these will be on December 4th at 9 am in Hale 270. There you can see many of the Anthropology Department's newer graduate students giving presentations as part of our Proseminar Annual Meeting. If you want extra credit come and watch as many talks as you can, take notes, and write up a brief summary. Those who can manage to watch and report on the whole thing will be richly rewarded!
Graduate students at work circa 1998